Just one stop from Union St station, the hotel is adjacent to the metro station (red line) and central Washington is in easy reach from this hotel. In a quiet area there are a few eateries nearby incl a Five Guys for fans of the best burgers in the US and an Au Bon Pain and small c-store. Rooms are modern and spacious. Hotel food was good. Plenty of plug and USB points. Free wifi throughout hotel and a free business centre with computers and printers to check in for your flight, print boarding passes etc. Ideal and convenient hotel for exploring DC and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc