We stayed at the Fairfield since they had the best value and price in downtown DC. After arriving and valet parking our car (the price for parking was NOT a good value and think Marriott is gouging folks who drive to this hotel), we were helped by the concierge, Gene taking our bags to our room. Gene is the best concierge we have ever met in all of our travels....personable, very knowledgeable about the DC area, providing directions and especially great restaurant recommendations. Our trip would not have been as enjoyable without having had the services of this great concierge who we loved talking to while staying at this hotel. The hotel is situated in Chinatown so there are plenty of restaurants and metro stop across the street. We would recommend anyone travelling to DC and looking for a great value that includes free breakfast, we recommend the Fairfield but only if Gene is still there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown is a newly renovated Chinatown DC hotel that offers comfort and convenience for the busy business and leisure traveler. We provide quality accommodations and value our guests who are visiting our National’s Capital for work or pleasure. As the only Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in the Washington DC city center, our hotel features a custom design package with upgraded services and amenities designed specifically with the business traveler in mind. We offer the following services and amenities: 198 elegant and functional guest rooms offering plush bedding, LCD flat screen TVs with premium channels, spacious work desk with plug-in-panel, and complimentary Wi-Fi & hard wired internet access • Complimentary expanded continental breakfast • 24-hour access fitness room and business center • The Irish Channel, on-site restaurant open for lunch and dinner, and offering room service from 11am-11pm • Concierge service • Valet parking • Same-day dry cleaning service. Located in the bustling Chinatown neighborhood and in proximity to: Gallery Place/Chinatown metro (2 blocks) • Walter E. Washington Convention Center (6 blocks) • Verizon Center (2 blocks) • U.S. Capitol (1 mile) • Union Station (1 mile) • Government & association offices nearby • Airports: Reagan National (DCA) - 6.5 miles, Dulles Int'l (IAD) - 25 miles, Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - 35 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, Dc / Downtown Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Washington, Dc / Downtown
- Red Roof Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Red Roof Inn