“A "Must Visit" for All GLBT Visitors”
Review of Lambda Rising - CLOSED

Lambda Rising
A TripAdvisor Member
“A "Must Visit" for All GLBT Visitors”
Reviewed 21 March 2004

Lamda Rising Bookstore near Dupont Circle is one the best GLBT bookstores in the world. They have a wide selection of books, magazines, cards, CD's and gifts for the GLBT community. It is a very welcoming store, and the service is very good. This is NOT Barnes and Noble!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

“My favorite bookstore”
Reviewed 9 February 2004

This place never ceases to amaze me. I find something new every time I visit. If your idea of gay literature is limited to the "Alternative Lifestyles" shelf of your local Barnes & Noble, you've got a treat in store for you. I never dreamed there were so many gay books! And there's videos, too, and music CDs you can't find at iTunes, and rainbow pride everything - stuff I've never been able to find on the web. I think I could just about move in and live here!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gay BookStore in Washington, DC”
Reviewed 2 May 2003

One of the best places to find books, cards, magazines that's gay oriented. If your visiting Washington, stop by Lambda Rising, Inc. pick up a free copy of the Washington Blade or Metro Weekly. Two resourses for what's happening where. Been going there for over ten years, never been disappointed.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member