“18oz's of New York strip...oh yes...”
Review of Bourbon Steak

Bourbon Steak
Ranked #110 of 3,488 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

no, the decor is not cool, unless you are into 'retro'. it is noisy, the music blares in from the adjacent bar...so for ambience Bourbon scores '0'. what scores 10/10 is the food. i had the 18oz new york strip (on the bone) , i washed it down with a 2011 Napa Valley Shafer merlot...as a red wine & steak combo goes you cannot get much better. what morr is there to say...

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

1Food- Awesome
2Decor- Perfect
3Atmosphere- near perfect
4Prices- as expected

Working backwards:
4. It is located in a hotel and that hotel does happen to be the Four Seasons............the prices are steep but good for what you get
3. The atmosphere was slightly on the lively side but no where near loud or disturbing. The only real sorta kinda half negative is that some of the staff was a little on the pretentious / snobby side & I'm sorry but I you work in a service industry so when your at work remember the customers experience is what counts (p.s. our waiter was great)
2. Hopefully this one explains itself, if it doesn't to put it simply: dim but not dark, dim but not dull. Tasteful vibrance!!
1. See #2 ...... Simple & complex food choices are available. Perfectly seasoned and brought to table as ordered. The food was perfect!!!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Terrific service. The french fries, the steak, the sides, the dessert, the wine... you get the picture

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had just arrived Friday afternoon. We came with friends and had lunch. We liked the fish tacos and the hamburger was great. It's pricey but we were vacationing so we ordered a bottle of wine!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my first experience at Bourbon Steak (located inside the Four Seasons Georgetown) and I was blown away. The staff here are very knowledgeable with the whole menu to include the wine list.

I was warned that the meal itself would be plenty since the side dishes are served as family dishes meant to share.

We started with Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne NV and had every intention to have red wine, but since I love this champagne we just stuck with it.

Bourbon Steak serves you a free french fries appetizer which are divided into three different flavors paired with three different sauces, its very addicting.

For the steak, I ordered the 10oz Butchers Tender (medium rare) and our sides were the Black Truffle Mac & Cheese and Eggplant, Sweet and Sour, Pine Nuts. I have never said "Wow" eating a steak before and now I can can say I have. I admit I thought I have had great steaks before, but this steak absolutely takes First Place in my book easily. The sides were fantastic and I'm glad I listened and didnt order any additional food because I barely finished my steak.

I cant wait to return and try other sides and a different cut of steak.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone craving a fantastic steak!!!!!