“Fresh, fast, and good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Fresh, fast, and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

Nice variety of fresh juices and breakfast items. While this was my vegan wife's pick before we headed out for a day of sightseeing, I asked to go back the next day. The breakfast burritos were larger than I expected and the service was great.

Only downside is no AMEX.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ryan M

Middletown, Maryland
“With my health in mind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have been going to Juice Joint for 6 years now, probably at least once a week and sometimes more. I have to thank Tom and the gang for caring enough to make quality, healthy, and delicious food. My favorite juice is Tom's Choice - because I love the combination of apple, carrot, and ginger. And during the summer the fruit smoothies are thick enough to have as a meal. Now that the weather is starting to chill, I think I'll have more of the stir fry dishes. When I'm not all that hungry, I like to just have black beans and rice or a side of baby mozarella with cherry tomatoes. My favorites are the vege and turkey burgers. Perhaps I've had hundreds of turkey burgers since November of 2006! or more who knows. Thanks to everyone at Juice Joint. I'm sure it's keeping me healthier than I even really know.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Diana T
“Quick, good with healthy options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Stopped there for breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was cooked well and tasty. Juice drinks were good, interesting with a wide variety. I would go back again.

1 Thank Zigmonster
holland
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

We had breakfast on the terrace early in the morning. The breakfast was very delicious. The next morning we wanted to go there again but unfortunately it was closed for renovation.

Visited July 2012
New Jersey
“Great smoothie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

The smoothie I ordered was great and the ginger shot was even better. I was disappointed I was unable to get a made to order smoothie but I'm new to this.

Visited May 2012