“One excited Juicer”

Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
STL, MO
“One excited Juicer”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Stop here a few times while in DC, and I was so excited to find this place! I juice at home because we dont have juice joints like this in my city, so I was really excited about this place. Clean, and the juice combinations are great (or you can make your own combo). Breakfast sandwhiches are good too!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank IFLYHIGH89

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great smoothie, but staff left a bad taste”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

A colleague suggested we meet at Juice Joint, and I really enjoyed my Apple Berry Twist, with apples, strawberries, and refreshing ginger that I could taste. The menu looked interesting, and I made a mental note to return for the food. Unfortunately, my companion and I were rather brusquely asked to move from our window-side seat so that staff could bring in the outdoor furniture. Then the lights were turned out in the dining area, though no announcement was made about closing. My colleague and I (plus another table of patrons) sat in the dim light from outside for another 15 minutes before a staff member informed us all that they were closing early as a part of our holiday hours. It was very offputting, and I would have preferred the direct approach from the start.

• Visited December 2012
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Smoothies”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Juice Joint Cafe has expanded the size of the restaurant and the place looks great. Also, the food offerings are a hit. The salads and smoothies continue to be my favorites.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Fresh, fast, and good”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Nice variety of fresh juices and breakfast items. While this was my vegan wife's pick before we headed out for a day of sightseeing, I asked to go back the next day. The breakfast burritos were larger than I expected and the service was great.

Only downside is no AMEX.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ryan M
Middletown, Maryland
“With my health in mind!”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have been going to Juice Joint for 6 years now, probably at least once a week and sometimes more. I have to thank Tom and the gang for caring enough to make quality, healthy, and delicious food. My favorite juice is Tom's Choice - because I love the combination of apple, carrot, and ginger. And during the summer the fruit smoothies are thick enough to have as a meal. Now that the weather is starting to chill, I think I'll have more of the stir fry dishes. When I'm not all that hungry, I like to just have black beans and rice or a side of baby mozarella with cherry tomatoes. My favorites are the vege and turkey burgers. Perhaps I've had hundreds of turkey burgers since November of 2006! or more who knows. Thanks to everyone at Juice Joint. I'm sure it's keeping me healthier than I even really know.

• Visited October 2012