“Good little lunch spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Scion Restaurant

Scion Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Scion Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #340 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$18 - US$37
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Corner of 21st and P St
Transit: Scion Restaurant is 2 blocks west of Dupont Circle Metro. Several bus stops are located nearby.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Good little lunch spot”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Quiet place. Good salads. Lobster bisque soup was good. Seemed like a full menu of yummy items. Really liked dressing

Visited January 2014

Arlington, Virginia
“Valentines Day Dinner”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My fiance took me here for Valentine's Day. The food was very food and the service was great. Got the Mac and Cheese as an appetizer which was amazing and the Yogurt chicken for dinner - also very good! I recommend this place I just hope you don't get seated where we were - right next to the hostess stand where some of the employees were having interesting conversations... Other than that - great place!

• Visited February 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Fantastic brunches”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I discovered this restaurant during a 10-day stay in DC at the nearby Residence Inn (also on P street).
On the Saturday, I walked in around 10h30 AM and expected most restaurants not to be open, and as I walked in front of Scion, I saw it was almost packed. To me, that was a good sign. Although most of the crowd seems to be in their mid-to-late 20s (they look a lot like grad school students, and a lot of them were, judging by the conversations I overheard while sitting at my table).
I had a dis made of poached eggs, lobster, and potatoes stuff. Can't remember the name, but it was a sure win. Plus, it filled me. I was able to skip lunch and only felt hungry again around 6pm, which was OK to lead me into dinner.
The only thing negative was that that Saturday the restaurant was really busy, and it took some time after I was seated to have someone come for my order. I had to get up and go again to the person responsible for seating patrons. But she sent someone right away after that.

Visited October 2013
Bristol
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located opposite the Palomar hotel which was prefect for us. We visited on a Saturday evening at about 19.30 and they were able to accommodate us with us having a reservation. The staff were very friendly and the food was divine and reasonably priced. I had the pork chop which was cooked to perfection and my husband had the spicy yoghurt chicken which he loved. Definitely worth a visit.

“What a treat!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

After a long day of walking around the downtown area, we were exhausted and did not want to travel far for dinner (this restaurant was across the street from where we were staying). We dined here on a Sunday night, and the place was basically all ours except for customers at the bar. Our server was very friendly and helpful, and all the draft beers were 1/2 off! They have a great selection of beers, and we enjoyed sampling them. We started with the fried pickles and rock shrimp appetizers, both were excellent. My boyfriend had the LBJ Mac and cheese and from what I sampled, it was excellent. My lobster Reuben was different, but absolutely worth trying. The homemade French fries that came with the sandwich were amazing and sprinkled with a touch of old bay seasoning. The menu has something for everyone, and I cannot wait to go back next time we are in town!

• Visited November 2013