“Nice food, nice service”
Review of Scion Restaurant

Scion Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Scion Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #342 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$18 - US$37
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: Corner of 21st and P St
Transit: Scion Restaurant is 2 blocks west of Dupont Circle Metro. Several bus stops are located nearby.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice food, nice service”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We have eaten here five times in the past two years. Good value for the price. Menu has basic and also creative items. Yogurt chicken delicious though spicey; steak frites delicious but niot rare as ordered; vegetables perfect; mediteranean pasta great; fig balsamic salmon perfect.

• Visited April 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Great service from we walked in the door, received excellent service from Katie. The food was good, I normally not in to spicy food but I love the lobster mac&cheese woth jalapeno, I will be back soon for more.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Good little lunch spot”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Quiet place. Good salads. Lobster bisque soup was good. Seemed like a full menu of yummy items. Really liked dressing

Visited January 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Valentines Day Dinner”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My fiance took me here for Valentine's Day. The food was very food and the service was great. Got the Mac and Cheese as an appetizer which was amazing and the Yogurt chicken for dinner - also very good! I recommend this place I just hope you don't get seated where we were - right next to the hostess stand where some of the employees were having interesting conversations... Other than that - great place!

• Visited February 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Fantastic brunches”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I discovered this restaurant during a 10-day stay in DC at the nearby Residence Inn (also on P street).
On the Saturday, I walked in around 10h30 AM and expected most restaurants not to be open, and as I walked in front of Scion, I saw it was almost packed. To me, that was a good sign. Although most of the crowd seems to be in their mid-to-late 20s (they look a lot like grad school students, and a lot of them were, judging by the conversations I overheard while sitting at my table).
I had a dis made of poached eggs, lobster, and potatoes stuff. Can't remember the name, but it was a sure win. Plus, it filled me. I was able to skip lunch and only felt hungry again around 6pm, which was OK to lead me into dinner.
The only thing negative was that that Saturday the restaurant was really busy, and it took some time after I was seated to have someone come for my order. I had to get up and go again to the person responsible for seating patrons. But she sent someone right away after that.

Visited October 2013