“Great breakfast choice”

Amorini Panini
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We offer specialty Paninis for breakfast, lunch and dinner! We also have a variety of soups and salads. We are nearby the Verizon Center, White House, Portrait Gallery, and Ford's Theater!
“Great breakfast choice”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Great panini. Choice of bread. I had rosemary and it was delicious. Chai tea latte better than starbucks ,which is saying a lot since I am admittedly a Starbucks junkie! Next door to our hotel and unfortunately I only found it just before we checked out. You should absolutely try this for breakfast or lunch!

1 Thank ibbio

Chicago, Illinois
“A convenient option near Spy Museum”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Located next door to the Courtyard by Marriott where I was staying, this was a great option to grab a reasonably priced meal. More expensive than fast food, but a better bargain than virtually any sit down restaurant in the area, Amorini Panini had a great selection of soups and sandwiches. They have small tables as well as a counter area where you can eat inside. Highly recommended

• Visited February 2014
Washington, DC
“Tasty and inexpensive”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

It was Presidents' Day so it was empty, which was really nice. The food was delicious. Ordered veggie panini in rosemary bread. Will definitely come back.

florida
“Great Panini”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

In DC for the afternoon.
Stopped in for a quick bite.
They made my sandwich quick, and it was great.
Great selection.
Largest panini I have had from a restaurant.
They do have soup and salad, the soup looked good but the panini filled me up. It was big enough to fill up a Togo container.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ontheroadalways
“Very good panini's”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I went here on our vacation. Great food and very affordable. We got a half a panini each. I also got soup and she good a very tasty salad.

1 Thank Greg S