“GOOD FOOD HUN!!”

Level One
Ranked #1,606 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Cross street: 17th Street
Transit: Metro within walking distance
Description: Located in DuPont Circle, Level One is casual. The perfect place for the first date or friends meeting for dinner. Large parties are no problem, the music's great & the atmosphere is pure energy. A huge outdoor patio is perfect for people watching. Saturday and Sunday brunch is very busy and first come first serve. Sorry, no reservations for parties of less than 10 for brunch.
Milford, Delaware
“GOOD FOOD HUN!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I loved this place! The food and service was excellent and the bottomless mimosas were tops! I will be back for sure!

Visited June 2014

Stokesdale, NC
“Brunch at it's Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We lucked out and got great seats on the patio (no reservations and DC Pride weekend)....the cutest little hostess worked us in. The food was scrumptious as well as the service. Wish I could have taken advantage of the $15 bottomless Mimosas....but didn't have a day to recover! Check it out when in DC.......located just above DIK and Annie's on 17th!

Visited June 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Don't believe the hype!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

My fiancé and I enjoy finding brunch options in DC and we gave Level One a try this weekend.

We were the first to be seated, as we arrived at 10, when they opened. Despite being the first and only two in the restaurant, it took 45 minutes to be served. To be clear, we only ordered pancakes, a side of grits and an egg sandwich, the wait time was absolutely unacceptable. The food was unseasoned and bland, so I'm not sure what took so long to prepare it.

I will definitely not return to this restaurant and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Visited May 2014
“Not sure what the hype is about”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Decent kitschy decor, excellent service, but the food was inconsistent. I had the quiche, which had a great flavor and consistency, but a burnt, thick crust. The truffle fries were perfectly cooked and seasoned. My companion had the spinach frittata, which was downright gross- dry, unseasoned, uninspired, with undercooked veggies. The potatoes that came with it looked promising, but didn't deliver. The drinks were great.

Hong Kong, China
“Amazing Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My friends and I went to Level One for brunch and what a great time. Bottomless mimosas/blood marys are a definite attraction. We sat outside (yes in October) and it was just wonderful. The food was excellent. Probably the best was the service. Jason was our waiter and was just wonderful. Fun, personable, helpful and overall fabulous. The host at the front was also excellent, getting us a table large enough for our group and came over to check in with us during our meal. Apologies that I don't remember his name. What a fun place to hang out. We loved it so much we actually went back the next day for brunch (and got Jason to be our waiter again)!!!

• Visited October 2013