“Excellent Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol
Ranked #81 of 142 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were in DC for 18 days. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Staff was great, very friendly and helpful, made us feel at home, facilities were very nice, on premise laundry, computer availability, nice lounge, convenient location near Metro

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Teresa A
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I met up with some friends in DC for a nice relaxing weekend and everything was going great. Overall the hotel was pretty good besides the club out front was a little shady if you were getting home late at night and DONT go to the Mcdonalds across the street after 10pm. Sunday when they pulled my car around from the valet lot my whole truck was wrecked. No body informed me of the damage all weekend and the first bit of information I received was "Do you know what guy parked your truck?". Due to this how can I give this experience any better than one star. I am already having to chase down the third party parking company for my claim.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I had a great trip to the Washington DC area. The accommodations were very good and convenient access to public transit was quite helpful. We will return for another trip in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife and I were celebrating our 30 anniversary, so we visisted a number of cities including Washington, DC. Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was Top Drawer. Excellent staff! All were friendly, and each seemed to want to provide the most positive of experiences for us. Excellent accommodations, great menu in restaurant, friendly front desk personnel. Anyone staying here will be very, very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carl H
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I spend many nights in DC hotels and decided to try this one, as I had never been in the neighborhood before and had never seen it. I was pleasantly surprised by both the hotel and the neighborhood. My room was comfortable and clean as I would expect from a HGI hotel and the front desk was warm and welcoming. The neighborhood was surprisingly nice and active, with a large Harris Teeter downstairs, a Starbucks across the street, and a short walk from Union Station.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank RJSJr1954
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The location is good. What's more, the hotel staff has excellent skills of knowing how to excellently service guests. Plus, there is a Metron station nearby. It takes around 5 minute walking. It can take you to almost everywhere in town. I highly recomand this hotel. -WENG HSIUNG JEAN

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Weng Hsiung J
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great value for DC. Everybody was very friendly and helpfull. Great location- very quiet - less than 5 minutes walk from the metro. Grocery store right down the street is also a nice plus when traveling with children. Loved the pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family