The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$399
US$321
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$433
US$355
  • Bar/Lounge
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$437
US$412
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$440
  • Pool
US$460
US$360
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$492
US$470
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$630
US$464
US$414
Hotels.com
  • Pool
2,015 results
All reviewscaucus roomheavenly bedfront deskgreat locationm streetfoggy bottomminute walklincoln memorialmini barbusiness tripfew blockswhite housevalet parkingnational mallmetro stationgeorgetownspg
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times and there is no other hotel I would stay at in DC. From the moment I was greeted by the valet I knew my stay would be remarkable. He was all smiles, even in 100 degree heat, and extremely helpful and informative. I had 2 sleeping rooms reserved and I needed to confirm the second room was a double. When the guest in that room arrived 2 hours after my checking in; the front desk agent acknowledged both of us by name. The sleeping room was gorgeous and very spacious. Westin soap and toiletries they provide are my favorites! The location of the hotel is fabulous. Just blocks away from anything you need, including the metro. There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Love the Westin Georgetown - I've stayed in many different hotels in DC for business trips and this one is my favorite. Good gym, great location close to Georgetown and Rock Creek Park for runs, and very friendly staff. Special shout out to Amadou who is my favorite: it makes me smile when he is at the door!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The bellhops at this hotel were very friendly and tried their hardest to make you laugh as soon as you get out of your car. The staff was multi-cultural and very nice.There was a man named Amadou from Mali and another from Nicaragua who were very quick to help us with our bags. The Concierge, George, is great at recommending the best restaurants and can get you reservations on the spot!

The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. There were lots of pillows on the bed and even the mattress on the roll-away bed was think and comfy. The bathroom was HUGE with a 2-headed shower and jacuzzi tub. We didn't use the swimming pool, but it was full all weekend! They put a bowl of fresh fruit on the front desk every morning which made for a good on the go snack.

Be aware that the elevators require you to place your room key into a slot in order to operate it, so if you go in one without the key holder, you CAN get stuck in it.....as I did! Luckily my husband was right behind me! The walls are a little thin...we could hear our neighbors perfectly every morning.

Room Tip: Any room that views the courtyard is nice!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The staff was wonderful...helpful, kind and professional. One individual in particular must be mentioned: a Doorman by the name of Haile. This man was beyond courteous, helpful, friendly, professional and kind. He MADE the trip for my 80 year old mother who was initially leery of traveling to DC from IL. She kind of "came alive" whenever she spent time with Haile! You truly have an individual worthy of much praise and recognition!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The location of the hotel had provided easy excess to most of the sightseeing spots and good restaurants. The hotel itself was new, clean and very modern. Most importantly, the hotel workers and staff were very helpful in every way. Especially, a staff named Amadou. He was very attentive, courteous and kind. He always greeted us with a big smile and talked to my son(who is 9)in the morning outside the parking area of the hotel. He cared about how our day went and gave us tips about where to go and how to get there. Overall, we had a wonderful time in Washington, D.C. and we loved the Westin in Washington D.C.. We would definitely visit again! Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family