I was pleasantly surprised to have such a warm and welcoming staff. I'm a frequent business traveler and am a member of several hotel reward programs, but the staff at the Westin Georgetown was the best I've experienced in a while. I arrived early and had to wait for a room but I was sent a complimentary tea service that evening for my inconvenience. The room was warm and comforting and I took the time to enjoy the spa tub. Even on my way to the airport, one of the bellmen, Deenny, made sure my cab experience was the best it could be. I'll definitely return to the Westin Georgetown on my next trip to DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin