This hotel has everything you'd expect from a Westin hotel: the amazingly comfortable beds, a "heavenly shower", and helpful staff. My room- with its lovely king sized bed- had a shower and a separate bathtub that was large and wonderful. In the lobby, there is water flavored by slices of cucumber. I thought this was a nice touch.
The location was great, though this really is too west to be considered Georgetown (and therefore benefits by being close to the metro stations). It is a few blocks from GWU, foggy bottom, and the Dupont Circle area.
The cons: The rooms were a tad small. I also thought that internet was grossly overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin