The Westin is a good, not a great hotel. There is nothing bad about it. There is also just nothing to particularly rave about either.
It is not - as many others have said - actually in Georgetown - but it is a short walk to Georgetown and the many restaurants and shops in it. If you want a longer walk - we actually managed to walk back from Arlington, across the bridge, to the Lincoln memorial, and back to the hotel (stopping at quaint little student pub for dinner on the way) without too much effort. It is also close enough to Foggy Bottom metro station to be easy to walk to.
Not a bad functional place - just nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin