My husband and I enjoyed a Washington, DC getaway and wanted to stroll the streets of Georgetown. We stayed at the Westin in Georgetown and 'tis true - they do have "Heavenly Matresses"!!!! The room was spotless and luxurious. The room service food delivery was timely, hot and deliscous! The service staff - from door greeter and beyond - were kind, professional and accommodting (when it rained, the door man not only held an umbrella for our exit - but gave us the umbrella for the evening out, too!!). The breakfast buffet was better than most and the hours of availability were extended more than other hotels. We were able to obtain a special rate via researching...and we WILL stay here again for our next Georgetown visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin