Room was big and the bed was heaven. Staff very nice and polite. I just didnt like that system they have that if you touch some of the food or beverages on your disposal (for a high fee) you will be charged for it.. gives the sensation that your are an untrusted guest. Also, WiFi is available for a fee.. in a over-US$200-a-night hotel!? May be it is how all hotels are now in the U.S.?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin