I stayed at the Westin Georgetown for three nights on starwood points the week of March 26th and enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I felt I was treated royally on my late evening arrival by both the doorman and the front desk staff. The doorman, who asked my name, remembered me by name for the rest of my stay. I liked the separate stall shower so I didn't have to climb over the side of the tub and the room was spacious and clean. From this location, I was easily able to walk to my son's apartment in Georgetown, as well as all the tourist sites in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin