This hotel truly lives up to the Westin name. Customer service was great and my special requests were taken care of prior to my arrival, even though due to the last minute nature of my stay I wasn't able to give much notice.
Check in was friendly and easy and the lobby is lovely and has the "Westin" smell. Beautiful!
The room was tucked away in a quiet corner on the 6th floor and had a nice view. Though the room wasn't as large as most Westins that I have stayed in, it had everything I needed and it was very comfortable. The bathroom, however, was gigantic and had a separate bath and shower. The water pressure was great.
The room and bath were incredibly clean. I would certainly stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin