I'm a pretty picky sleeper and I found the bed to be firm and un-dented by other guests. The room was tastefully appointed and all the typical accoutrements one would expect to find are there. The bathroom was well lit with good shower power and, overall, a nice experience. I'm a sucker for the apple at check-in. My only complaint is no free wifi in the rooms, however, if you use one of the newer wifi robin boxes, there are plenty of connections to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin