I would have given a 5 star rating for this well located hotel in D.C. My only problem, in room 806, was the thin walled adjoining door to room 808. Those people started a loud party after mid-night waking me and my wife up. My advice is to ask for a room that doesn't have an adjoing door.
The staff is friendly here and the room clean and the bed great. You are a 15 minute walk from most of the attractions in DC: White house, National Mall, Smithsonian, Capital Hill etc.
The best thing is being able to walk down M Street about 5 minutes to Georgetown with it's great shops and restaurants.
They also have a well equipped training/fitness room with new machines and free weights. It adjoins the pool (small but good)!
We stayed here with 12,000 star points a night. A really great deal!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin