it is beyond just being friendly.I rarely had that kind of friendly reception upon arrival in a business hotel, but also during my stay the service team at the concierge desk and the gentlemen in front of the hotel were outstanding. After two days they knew my routine and called the taxi when I came out of the door or offered me a bottle of cold water when coming back from my morning run. Never had that before - When asking for directions where I could go for a run they handed me a mini map with two running trails in the neighbourhood and upon my return offered a cold bottle of water from their ice box behind the concierge desk with a towel.
Room was good and perfect to do some work stuff. Remarkable was the high quality internet connectivity (8Mbit for upload and download each) which allowed up to 5 simultaneous devices so you don't get thrown out when trying to connect your tablet when being online with your notebook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin