The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
US$191
US$499
US$392
  • Room Service
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$519
US$278
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$263
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$320
US$330
US$265
Official Website
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$309
US$262
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$254
2,005 results
All reviewscaucus roomheavenly bedfront deskgreat locationm streetfoggy bottomminute walklincoln memorialmini barbusiness tripfew blockswhite housevalet parkingnational mallmetro stationgeorgetownspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I love this hotel. My daughter is a student at George Washington University and as a loyal Starwood Member of 18 years, I chose my favorite Starwood brand which fortunately happened to be very close to GWU. The service at the Westin Georgetown has been amazing. When I request something sent to my room, it happens very quickly. The Bathrooms are very clean and spacious. The rooms are quiet and immaculately clean. All requests have been cheerfully carried out by the friendly and accommodating staff. I'd like to single out one person in particular. Simone at the front desk is amazing. No matter what I ask, she magically makes it happen for me. I've never had such treatment in any class of hotel that is better than the Westin Georgetown. Oh, I almost forgot, the downstairs restaurant has amazing Latin inspired food and beverages. Give this hotel a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Delux rooms are worth it. View isn't important in this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I picked this hotel based on location alone and was not disappointed.

Located walking distance from Foggy Bottom Metro the hotel was easy to get to. It was also a quick 15min walk to Georgetown.

Staff was quite friendly and rooms were of good size. A small outdoor pool and a decent sized gym were a nice bonus.

Free wi-fi in the lobby

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Peter Y, Manager at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Barry C.,

Thank you for picking our Hotel for your trip. We are happy that we met your expectation and hope you come back to see us again soon.

Be well,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you are visiting DC and want a convenient, comfortable, and restful hotel experience, go to the Westin in Georgetown. The location is accessible to both Georgetown and the Mall, the staff is very helpful and friendly, and the rooms are quiet and comfortable. Other than the expensive, slow internet room connection, we were happy with our experience at the Westin in every way. Highly recommended!
Judy

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy123456

Dear Judy123456,

Thank you for your review and feed back on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We recognize that internet is very important to our guests and we will pass your note to our IT Team. Thank you again,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is breath of fresh air. My roommate and I desperately needed a break from our small, hot NYC apartment - so we decided to book a “Westin Weekend” at the Westin Georgetown, Washington DC. Our stay was amazing! The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood in between Georgetown and DuPont Circle, surrounded by foreign Embassies and missions. While a very quiet part of town, it’s about a 15 minute walk to the nearest Metro station. Georgetown and Durpont Circle areas are both about a 12 minute walk and there you can find enough bars, restaurants and shopping to keep you happy. The staff at The Westin was friendly and didn’t waste our time checking us in or out. The room itself was clean, bright, and huge! The rooms are so large and well insulated we didnt hear any noise and selt very well throughout the night! The bathroom was very large and featured a standing glass rainfall shower, separate bathtub, huge oversized mirrors and sink. The design of the room stayed true to Westin’s traditional yet modern style with an overall feeling of peaceful, understated luxury. This hotel is truly amazing and I want to thank Westin for a fantastic weekend in DC!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Peter Y, Manager at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear JAXtravel,

Welcome from NYC. We are so pleased that you pick us for your special weekend get-a-way. It sounds like you had a great weekend and we hope you were able to get out and enjoy the sites. Our Bathroom are larger than the typical Hotel size Bathroom and our guest love them. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your weekend trip and anytime you need a break from the "Big Apple" let us know.

Be well,

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We checked in for a two night stay. We had a deluxe room. The location of the hotel is wonderful. If you have to park a vehicle, go to www.spothero.com and you get to park at the hotel for a fraction of the price.

Our room was facing More Street. All night, you could hear sirens go by. The bathroom in our room had white streaks down the walls and the wall that the toilet sat against was very dirty. The faux suede chair in the room had stains on the arms and the back.

I doubt that we would ever return to this hotel.

Room Tip: I don't know if all rooms face Meeting Street, but if they don't, ask for those that do not face the street.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Minimelon,

Thank you for your feed back. Cleaniness is very important to us and we appreciate your feed back. Your notes have already been passed onto our housekeeping and Maintenence team. Thank you again.

Be Well,