Stayed here for business and while I usually love Westin's this was most disappointing, The room was a very funky shape which meant lots of unusable space but then cramped in other areas. Lights didn't work well and the lighting the bathroom was very bad. A too small shower meant banging my knee caps trying to get out. the water took forever to heat up. But what I HATE about staying in a "nice" hotel is the huge charges for things that are given away free other places: $40 for internet for 3 days. $6 to print 2 pages from the business center. Such a rip off. come on Westin! really?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin