I was here for one night for business, room was comfortable and clean with a nice sized bathroom and nice shower, bed was very comfortable and I slept well, no issue with noise...be mindful to ask for a room that does not have an adjoining door, as my employer had an issue with noise because of this. The staff went above and beyond, even helping me with a personal errand. The hotels this particular week were $320+, I think because of the week, but I dont have anything to compare to since this was my first time in Washington DC. Close to major sites, probably could have walked but took a cab because I was short on time. No problems using the Internet in the room, but had to have the staff print items for me, don't think they had a full service business center. Lots of options to eat closeby, checkout the Bread and Chocolate bakery for breakfast, lunch - delicious food. Would stay here again no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin