I was driven through the night with children from Ga. I asked to the hotel check in earlier than normal check in time. When we got there, Bell staffs (Mr. Ahmed, Takesheta) very welcomed us with big smiles, and the room was ready to check in. We'd like to thank to Ms. Yarnell & Mr. Vikram for the greatest service.
Also, all bell staffs did good friend to my children all the time while we were waiting for the car from valet. We were very appreciating it. Jeff at Concierge gave us a lot of information for sightseeing & good tips how & what we need to do. Thanks much Westin Grand. We will mention to all my friends & families about how Westin Grand did for us.
Again, Thank you so much. We will come back to your hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin