Went there on 4th of July. Overall, I should say, probably the best hotel I've been staying in so far. Great room, nice, clean and modern. Unfortunately, we've been distructed a bit by our drunk teenagers neighbors, but at least the hotel management took care of us and offer the free parking next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel Better when you leave than when you arrived! A short walk or subway ride to The White House, Georgetown's shops and restaurants, the Kennedy Center, and Dupont Circle. The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Is a refreshing choice for travel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin