“Excellent”

Washington DC Segway Night Tour
US$39.00*
Daytime DC Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
Reviewed 27 May 2012

My wife and I did this tour last week and found it the best way to see the monuments in DC. The ride was fun and not strenuous and the guide was knowledgable. The river cruise was a good break in the middle of the tour and gave another perspective of DC. I would recommend this tour to anyone with two legs!!

There are newer reviews for Capital City Bike Tours

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My husband and I took this tour and really enjoyed it. We have been to D.C. many times and have been on different tours. This tour allowed us to get some exercise and see more than if we had just walked. Our tour guide, Mike, was great.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This was the best thing I did in D.C. Great way to get around the monuments, and having a tour guide is wonderful.

Thanks Mike! You made my trip.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

This was our first time going on a bike tour/boat ride of DC and it was "OUTSTANDING"! Our tour guide (Jason) was extremely knowledgable, personable and experienced which made it such a "WONDERFUL" evening! I was actually about 10 minutes late (searching for a parking space/garage) after dropping my date off in front of the business. When I arrived the group had left, my date was waiting and informed me that a guide would take the two of us on our own tour. When I entered the business I was greeted as though I was the very first person to arrive, not like I was late. All staff members were extremely kind, customer service friendly and extremely professional. In addition, Jason and another young lady (tour guide) made the evening very special. You could tell Jason really enjoys his job and in doing so he does such a "GREAT" job!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I found Capital Bike City Tours through Living Social, the site that offers great deals! I purchased it as a surprise for my boyfriend and I must say, we had a fantastic time! It was better than expected and our tour guide was full of energy and very knowledgeable about the DC monuments. Being a Washington, DC native, I learned a lot from this tour about DC that I didn't know prior. I would highly recommend anyone that is seriously considering this company to take a chance. It will be totally worth it! A great way to spend the day!