“Washington, DC”

White House Pennsylvania Avenue and National Archives Walking Tour
US$74.99*
Washington DC Segway Night Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We really enjoyed the experience. Riding, instead of the time it would take to walk was a gift to us in the limited amount of time we had to spend. Our guide told us a lot of interesting facts that gave us information we probably would have never known. He was nice and answered all our questions. We thought it would be a workout.......but NOT AT ALL! So do it! Work off that meal you just had at some high caloric expensive restaurant Go Washington DC.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I've read many-a-review on sites such as Yelp, UrbanSpoon, and TripAdvisor... but this will be my first time ever posting. And I honestly feel Capital City Bike Tours deserves the public recognition for their refreshing display of genuine customer service, and not for the pursuit of the "almighty" dollar, but just for the sake of actually caring about their customer's experience. On 05/25/2012, I participated in the Night Bike Tour with Jason (I believe) as the guide. He had prior experience as a tour guide in California and it was obvious he truly enjoyed his job and was constantly trying to improve his craft by learning about the less obvious, but equally interesting, facts about DC. Rather than just nonchalantly mumbling about banal DC tidbits, he actually took time at several stops to give insightful commentary about our surroundings. He willingly answered all the questions thrown his way, and donned his Alex Trebek persona to test our general knowledge regarding US history. On the cruise he readily asked what drink (soda/fruit juice) we wanted and delivered them to our tables. He also took photos for us on our cameras along the way. The tour was scheduled to last 3.5 hrs, but we arrived well after 4 and it seemed as though he could've guided us until midnight, and I doubt any of the group members would've objected. Truly, getting a lay of the land on wheels is the best way to start off one's first trip to DC. This was my reason for booking with Capital City Bike Tours and it was one of the best decisions I made all weekend.

2  Thank Curtis K
Reviewed 27 May 2012

My wife and I did this tour last week and found it the best way to see the monuments in DC. The ride was fun and not strenuous and the guide was knowledgable. The river cruise was a good break in the middle of the tour and gave another perspective of DC. I would recommend this tour to anyone with two legs!!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My husband and I took this tour and really enjoyed it. We have been to D.C. many times and have been on different tours. This tour allowed us to get some exercise and see more than if we had just walked. Our tour guide, Mike, was great.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This was the best thing I did in D.C. Great way to get around the monuments, and having a tour guide is wonderful.

Thanks Mike! You made my trip.