“Awesome tour!”

Washington DC Segway Night Tour
US$44.00*
Monuments and Memorials Sunset Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Took the evening bike tour with my wife and 3 sons. This tour was the highlight of the trip to DC. You see all the main sites and get a boat trip down the Potomac to boot. Louis was awesome. He was knowledgeable and also entertaining. I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

My wife and I and 15 and 13 year old daughters took this tour on June 14, 2012! Nick was an excellent tour guide, very informed on all the sights including lots of details I did not know as a history buff. In addition, we felt completely safe biking through the city...there were two kids approximately 8 and 10 in our group and they did fine! Bikes were comfortable and easy to ride. I would heartily recommend this bike tour for all ages as a great way to get acquainted with the city!

1  Thank saltsullies
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I had the BEST time on the Night Tour! Our guide, Louis, was awesome! The staff was nice and accommodating. I am ready for the Segway tour next!

1  Thank DanieD80
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Capital City Bike Tours offers a great experience to anyone who wants to have a great time while exploring Washington, DC. I did the daytime, capitals tour with guide Jason. I'm sure all of their guides are top notch, but in my opinion Jason was the BEST!! He was very enthusiastic and just an all-around awesome person to show you a city. He did a perfect job of showing us all the city had to offer with fun facts and a good time; Jason's personality definitely provided a unique experience and added to my overall enjoyment of the tour.

Capital City Bikes and (Fat Tire Bike Tours) are the best of the best when it comes to customer service and awesome tours. I also experienced the Fat Tire Bike Tours in Barcelona and Berlin (affiliated wtih Capital City) . Check out their website if you are in a major city to see if they offer a tour AND if you are in Washington, DC - ASK FOR JASON :)

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Our first ever bicycle tour of a major city. Our family are small town dwellers (home town population 4380) so a two-wheeled tour of a major metro like D.C. was a big risk. Our girls (ages 12 and 9) were both relatively experienced cyclist around the flats and wide open streets of our burg but that kind of cycle time can only get one killed on the mean streets of our nations capitol.

Patrick at Capital City Bikes was our guide and showed the care and concern we were hoping for on our family sojourn. They found a modest but sturdy ride for our little one, and the other bikes were adjustable to fit our various body types. Helmets were all newer models, smelled good and gave a snug fit.

Sites and sounds and smells of our nations cap are all wonderful on the back of bike. Even more so with a humorous and patient tour guide, which Patrick proved to be. We navigated some tricky streets, crowded avenues, and bustling by-ways, none of which rattled Patrick one bit...a calm that pervaded our group, making the tour all that more enjoyable.

Our Sunday afternoon (2:30pm) tour stretched past the 5:30 p.m. hour and once it was completed and we were hoofing it once again, the saddle time seemed to just fly by.

Prices are so reasonable for the value you receive on this tour (we were D.C. first timers) that we almost chuckled at the final total.

To his credit, Patrick never once solicited a tip or any monetary compensation once the tour was over. He did, however encourage a Trip Advisor rant or rave.

And here we are.

Kudos to this company. Kudos to Patrick. Kudos to our nation's capitol police for patiently allowing this two-wheeled adventure to take place.

1  Thank kayak0036