“Could of been a lot better.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$74.98*
and up
Washington DC Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Capital City Bike Tours is delighted to welcome you to Washington, DC and everything the U.S. Capital has to offer! We offer you the best orientation, an informative and entertaining guide and simply a great time. After over a decade of guiding hundreds of thousands of travelers throughout the world, we have become the city bike tour benchmark. Our custom-made, comfort cruisers and the best way to see more with less effort.
“Could of been a lot better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Would of loved the tour to be more up close with the buildings, not a from a far distance. The tour guide to be more excited and enthusiastic about it, and teaching us. More details about things that have happened, instead of just basic history that I could of look up on the net. And the tour guide didn't seem very passionate about his job. We walked away with a pretty bad impression of it.

London
“Worthwhile Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

A great way to see DC in a short amount of time. Our guide Ben was awesome had excellent knowledge of the city and was a great guide! Would recommend for people to view the city on a bike tour!

Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We had a very pleasant experience; however we definitely have had much more engaging bike tours. Overall, slower than regular pace (understandably due to the group participants), but our guide seemed a bit nervous and rushed in telling us about each sight. However, still was a good tour. Just nothing to write home about.

Visited September 2013
johncapcity, General Manager at Capital City Bike Tours, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
ok-jk,

Thanks for your review and for coming on tour with us. I'm sorry to see that your tour wasn't as engaging as expected. I've talked with your tour guide about the experience. Although they were relatively new to our staff, we always want to make sure that we are putting out the best guides possible. I was able to talk with your guide to identify ways that they could improve and in the past week, their tours have improved dramatically.

I'm very sorry that this affected your tour in such a way and I can assure you that it definitely doesn't represent the standard to which we hold ourselves. We will continue to work with all our guides to make sure that they are always improving and offering the best experiences to our guests.

We never want to have a single customer regret a single dollar they spent with us, so if you are ever back in DC and are looking to do a bike tour, let me know. It'll be my treat as we hope to have the opportunity to earn all five stars. My email is below if you are ever back in town, we hope to see you again!

Thanks again and happy travels!

John Voci
City Operations Manager
john@capitalcitybiketours.com
Nashville, TN (BNA)
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Customer service over and above”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

A wonderful way to view the beautiful city of Wash DC. The bikes and helmets are in excellent condition. Our Guide was smart and no doubt she knew the city - darling med student. Next time we'll do a Segway tour and plan to use this company to do just that!

Visited July 2013
pokuneff,

Thanks for riding with us and taking a second to post a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time on tour with us and that you might come back on tour with us again in the future. We love hearing that, and it really is the ultimate compliment!

If you do come back on tour with us, let us know you've ridden with us before as we do offer returning customer discounts. We'd love to see you again and really strive for that 5th star!!

Thanks again and happy travels!!

John Voci
City Operations Manager
john@capitalcitybiketours.com
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Night bike-ride = fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My night bike tour was wonderful - I could not have asked for a better experience! My tour guide was friendly, knowledgable, funny, flexible and looked after all of us very well. There were 7 of us on the tour, plus the guide, which was an ideal size. The tour was well-paced and we saw everything that was promised in the literature; far more than what I would have seen via the metro or walking. It was a great overview allowing for a brief stop at many places. Plus, we had the added benefit of getting to see everything at night - the monuments are so beautiful in the setting sun and when lit up at night! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see "a little bit of everything" but doesn't have an entire day in which to do it. After this experience, I would definitely come back to this tour group and do one of the Seqway tours.

Visited August 2013