This was my first visit to Washington, DC and found a nice deal on this hotel. The staff were all friendly although not necessarily helpful when it came to tourist questions, they handed me one brochure from a sightseeing company. I was in a king suite which was very spacious and very clean. My only complaint on the room was the size of the bathroom. The Metro station is a half mile downhill from the hotel which is great in the morning; however the walk is a bit much after a long day of sightseeing and standing on your feet all day long. There are many dining establishments between the Metro Station and the hotel that you can stop in. The doorman will help you with a taxi but the one morning I needed one, it was raining and the taxi's were few and far between. I ended up running into a private car driver who helped me out at a significantly increased price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc