This is an attractive, historic hotel within walking distance of Dupont Circle. Many restaurants are also close by as is Embassy Row. Our King Suite was quite large with a seperate bedroom and was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very, very small which was our only real complaint. We found the staff to be efficient when approached and unobtrusive otherwise. No shouts of " have a GREAT DAY" when you leave but a restrained and businesslike "good morning" if you made eye contact. The price was one of the best features in our opinion. Unfortunately, the valet is expensive and street parking is non existant. The valet was prompt, however. Finally, we implore hotels to treat wifi as they do hot water and electricity and stop charging for this utility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc