Had an excellent experience, from reserving. Hotel to the stay. My beef is with hotels that still nickel and dime u by charging for wifi as this hotel did.
The service was very good, rooms great, older so bathroom not the big modern one but it was fine
Good location. Overall management needs to work as hard as the staff at making this an excellent experience. In other words,don't pull the coffee and water in the morning because its not the weekend and don't charge for wifi,.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc