A colleague booked this hotel while we were attending a conference being held at the Hilton across the street. Hotel is well maintained and clean. Big room with a small breakfast nook. Bathroom was basic with large towels, but could use a refit. Heating worked well. The bedding was very comfortable with a thick duvet and fluffy pillows. Free Internet is on the slow side, but a higher speed version is available at a cost. Comfortable bar and friendly staff. The hotel advertises itself as a boutique hotel, but I would take this with a grain of salt. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc