My husband and I spent 4 nights in the hotel. We found it to be quaint, friendly, very clean and well appointed. The hotel is listed on the national register and tries to maintain its historic charm. That does translate into smaller bathrooms and occasional noise in the halls as the walls are thin. The bar is wonderful and the restaurant is very good for breakfast. There is a small exercise facility but my husband found it to be dated with older equipment. I travel fairly often and if I found myself near Dupont Circle again, I would probably stay at the Churchill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc