We really loved this hotel. For reasons unrelated to this hotel, we needed to split our hotel stays between two adjacent properties. After our three days here, we regretted moving on to the other property, across Connecticut Ave. Churchill is gracious, elegant, friendly, charming, all the elements you want when you need more than a place to sleep. Our room was quite spacious and quiet, a real haven after navigating the streets of DC. Breakfast was hot, and though buffet style, we were served coffee and beverages at clothed tables, using real silverware, not plastic, and greeted as if we were favorite guests, not strangers. Every employee we encountered offered that same experience, from the front desk to the bellman, and even the woman vacuuming the hall. What a difference a little training makes.
This place is special. We will never stay across the street again, even if we are supposed to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc