This was not my first stay at this hotel, but it was my last.
The hotel is very charming with nice size rooms and great location.
I reserved 10 rooms for a family and friends get-together and everything was nice and cozy until I got to my room (junior suite). It was about 80 Degrees F in the room and the A/C did not help too much. A mechanic came to the room and tried his best but could not help to lower the temperature. He even brought us a fan (that helped to circulate the [hot] air). I complained again in the evening and again in the morning (after a terrible night's sleep) and received no help and at check-out no sympathy! A very disappointing experience!!!
Friends, whose room faced the back, had no problem with the A/C!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc