Stayed 5 nights in early May. Used the 20% web discount for a junior suite. Large and beautiful room. Terrific staff. Received free tickets to the Phillips Gallery (a short walk and well worth the time) at checkin. Ate at the bar and restaurant. Not great, but good and easy. There is a convenience store behind the hotel to stock up for snacks and beverages. The multi block walk from Dupont Circle Metro to this hotel is uphill so may be worth a cab if lugging luggage. Otherwise, an easy walk to/from the metro. Great public bus service to zoo around the corner. Nice area and felt safe walking at night to/from restaurants. Would definitely recommend for this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc