From the moment I stepped in the door to check-in, until the moment I checked out of the hotel, I had a great experience. The front desk staff was so nice and helpful. The housekeeping staff were very attentive to all my needs and were always very accommodating when I would call to ask for something. I even loved the restaurant in the hotel. The food was very good and I received good quality food for a reasonable price. I have absolutely no complaints. If I ever have to stay in DC again, The Churchill will definitely be my choice for hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc