1,329 results
All reviews dupont circle connecticut ave junior suite front desk staff adams morgan charming hotel stay there again embassy row older hotel washington hilton few blocks great neighborhood room was large restaurants and shops corner room king bed loved this hotel
Reviewed 26 July 2014

From the moment I stepped in the door to check-in, until the moment I checked out of the hotel, I had a great experience. The front desk staff was so nice and helpful. The housekeeping staff were very attentive to all my needs and were always very accommodating when I would call to ask for something. I even loved the restaurant in the hotel. The food was very good and I received good quality food for a reasonable price. I have absolutely no complaints. If I ever have to stay in DC again, The Churchill will definitely be my choice for hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Manager1914, Front Office Manager at Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Danielle B, Thank you for your five star review; it's greatly appreciated. We're are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience and plan to make The Churchill your hotel of choice whenever you're in the Washington, D.C. area, we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed there for a week in summer 2012. It was a very pleasant stay, services were great as well as staff. We were also having meals in this hotel, mostly breakfast and it was very high quality. Only one thing is that this hotel is a bit more expensive, but the quality worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hi Ivjak, Thank you for your five star review. In addition, thank you for posting your experience and for letting everyone know how much you enjoyed The Churchill. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

In short the service was outstanding, I am a specialist in customer service and I must admit that this was a great experience. The staff at the front desk were extremely helpful. We had been traveling for 12 hours and arrived around 10 am. My daughter was getting sick and the front desk staff contacted housekeeping and her room was ready in 30 min. (the check-in time is 3 pm).

The rooms were comfortably furnished and big.

We were expecting 2 package but the arrived late and Michael (front desk) took personally care of sending the package to our home. We even managed to forget a bag at an Indian restaurant and the front desk called the restaurant to make sure it was safe.

To conclude i could certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Margrét R
Manager1914, Front Office Manager at Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Ms. Reynisdottir, Thank you for the five star review. You and your family were simply delightful. I'm glad I was able to ship your packages and I enjoyed you and your family very much. You have my email address, so whenever you and the family would like to come back to Washington, D.C., please do not hesitate to email me and I'll definitely take care of you! Until next time, Best Regards, Michael.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Staying at the Churchill Hotel was an enjoyable experience for me and my family. The staff was very resourceful and extremely helpful. Even the housekeepers always greeted with a warm smile. I simply had a wonderful stay there!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Manager1914, Front Office Manager at Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Hi Sigridur K, Thank you for your five star review and for taking time to post such positive observations of our hotel and staff members. We're really pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we hope you return to stay at The Churchill real soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Before arrival I called about a package arriving before me and the matter was taken care of. It was waiting for me upon my arrival. Mike (front desk) has such a warm spirit. He handled all questions and also took the extrat step to pleasantly address me by name each day with a greeting of good morning or good afternoon. Kasem was able to answer every question, help with shipping a return package home via USPS and concern for our needs. Adrienne assisted during checkout with tagging our luggage to store as our flight was 4 hours from checkout time allowing us to grab lunch before the leaving the area. Ana worked deligently ensuring the room was replenished with towels and trash was discarded if we were in the room and couldn't allow the full housekeeping routine! I will definitely return! Thank you all!

Room Tip: Ask if a view facing Dupont Circle is available.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paml M
GuestComm411, Manager at Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2014

Hello Paml M,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy that we were able to help you out and to make your stay more relaxing during your conference. We will pass along to our associates about the wonderful compliments you gave them! We are looking forward to your next visit and if you need anything else from us in the future please reach out and let us know.

Personally,