If you enjoy a slower pace and appreciate the charm of historic boutique hotels, this is the place for you. The junior suite was large and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Each meal that I had at the restaurant was prepared to my satisfaction. I stayed here a few years ago and I was happy to experience the same type of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc