I spent 3 nights on business in August 2014. Due to long hours I was not on property much other than to sleep. The check-in process was smooth and front desk staff helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and clean, bed was comfortable. Bathroom was TINY, tough getting into and out of shower, but overall everything was nice. The decor is somewhat antiquated which I expected based on the history of the hotel, and it was a nice change from ultra-modern. Mini-fridge came in handy. Towels, though heavy for a 3-star, weren't as absorbent as I hoped. Ammenities were in line for comparable properties. Only working ice machine was on 2nd floor.
Location was superb - very close to pharmacy and restaurants, just .4 from Dupont Circle Metro and .7 from Woodley Park stop. Adjacent to Embassy Row. Hotel was pretty quiet so sleep was uninterrupted. Would stay again for business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than a century, the Churchill Hotel, situated on Connecticut Avenue near the Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan neighborhoods, has been home to a long list of diplomats, dignitaries, politicians, business travelers, and prominent families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Hotel Washington Dc
- Churchill Washington Dc