I recently stayed one night with family at the Fairmont in Washington while traveling south for vacation. I wish I was staying at the Fairmont for 4 days and the only place for 1 day because the hotel was awesome.
Check-in, valet and the lobby was flawless. Everyone was extremely helpful, the service was fast and friendly. The lobby area was beautiful with plenty of places to sit and relax, the entire hotel is spotless and very well maintained.
Our room was a deluxe with a small balcony which was very nice. The room was clean, very comfortable and functional. The bed was marvelous and one of the more comfortable ones I have slept in which is always appreciated. I love the water pressure in this building makes for a great shower ! (its the little things what can I say).
We ate at the buffet for breakfast and the food and staff were prompt and wonderful and the food was great. Valet was very fast and even gave us some water to take with us on our trip.
Overall probably one of the best Fairmont's I have ever stayed in. Terrific hotel and the staff is first rate...well done !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is pleased to announce that all of our guestrooms are newly renovated as of June 01, 2016. The newly renovated guestrooms, suites and Fairmont Gold experience transform the hotel into the premier luxury destination in the nation's capital by adding contemporary and innovative features important to today's travelers, such as multiple outlets and a multi-functional table with a chaise. We are currently enhancing our public spaces with a redesign of the courtyard and lobby. During this time, we will install temporary walls around the lounge and lobby staircase where an exhibit of "American Icons" will be displayed. We have partnered with the Georgetown gallery, Artist's Proof, to showcase historic and current American celebrities and personalities. We are working to ensure the guest experience is not impacted during your stay and look forward to welcoming you to the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Fairmont Washington Dc
- Fairmont Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Fairmont