Won the hotel on a bidding site and was very pleased. No nasty comments at check in regarding how we booked. Parking is expensive, but it is everywhere in DC so use the hotel parking, forget about the charges and enjoy your stay. The garage is very clean and well-lit. We stayed in the older part of the hotel and enjoyed it, even though I usually prefer contemporary hotels. It is probably time for a makeover but it was fine. No problem with noise from other rooms but maybe we just had considerate neighbors. The room was spotless as was the bath. There is a coffee maker in the room, the coffee wasn't bad and the supplies were replenished daily. The lighting in the bathroom is poor - this usually doesn't bother me but it was really dark. Bed was comfortable and bedding fresh & clean. Window opened to allow fresh air. Plenty of closet room, iron was in good working order, lots of drawer space if you need to unpack.
The grounds are beautiful and there is a lovely area outside with tables and chairs, we brought snacks back to the hotel one night and sat out in that area for quite a while. Plenty of dining choices just past the subway stop across the street; the hotel provided a list of them which was very helpful. The market in the hotel near the lobby was perfect for a quick breakfast of fruit, bagel, yogurt etc., I was very pleased with our stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you arrive at Washington Marriott Wardman Park, you'll find a charming neighborhood filled with amazing restaurants and quaint shops. Just a few steps away from our hotel in Washington, D.C., you'll discover the funky stores and ethnic cuisine of Adams Morgan or the exciting night life of Dupont Circle. Venture into the hotel's natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or invigorating run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it's a premier city destination just two Metro stops from everything DC has to offer. We believe that brilliant meetings begin with brilliant space and offer an astounding 195,000 square feet of versatile space that can be customized for groups of all sizes. It's an unmatched place to meet where accommodating venues and equally helpful planners can bring any groups unique ideas to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Washington Marriott Wardman Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Washington Dc
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott