This hotel has character and it does have flaws but location location location! We're a family of four from Australia with two boys 9 and 11. It's not overly expensive, the location is superb, if your kids are into sport it's one block from the Verizon center (basketball and ice hockey), it's next door to the international spy museum, it has an inhouse brewery which had my husband the moment we walked in the door, there is plenty of restaurants very close, two blocks to a Macy's, and the staff were the best I'd encountered on our month visit to the States.
The staff were helpful and friendly. Barrack likes to run his motorcade past you quite often which is always a thrill. There is a great steak and seafood restaurant right across the road and it's cheap. Our room was huge, modern and clean. In the afternoons they set up a complimentary cookie and lemonade stand. We had a huge room which after New York was luxury. Ford's theatre is right around the corner and all the huge attractions you came for are in walking distance. Heck - Obama is in your neighbourhood.
- the airconditioning was noisy as in our room
- there are no in room safes
- we only discovered there was breakfast available on the day we checked out
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Washington Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Hotel
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard