US$321
US$304
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$263
US$193
US$185
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$164
US$248
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$220
US$167
US$149
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

All reviewsroom renovationsdupont circleshaving kitgalley kitchenfront deskfull size refrigeratorpleasant hoteldefinitely stay here againbest featuresitting roombusiness or pleasurethe general managerbusiness tripconstruction noisem streetan upgraderoom was large
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AC in every room doesnt work. We were moved twice, still over 80 degrees in our room. When we got upset thier solution was to evict us from the hotel. We were escorted out by the police. We were wrong to think that for $400 per night the room should come with airconditioning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was amazing for the price per night, and the location in the city. The staff was very accommodating, the only thing was the air conditioning wasn’t very good in one part of the room. Other than that all went well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Robert C, General Manager at The St. Gregory Hotel Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Cam M,

Belated Happy Birthday! We so appreciate your time and choosing our hotel to celebrate your big day! We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel overall and specially the staff! We will continue to work on everyone we can to ensure ultimate comfort and relaxation at the hotel for our guests. We hope to see you back again soon!

All the Best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel lobby is beautiful, and my room was, as well. I loved having a lounge area inside the room to visit with a friend. The free internet was a major asset that I appreciated, and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from The St Gregory hotel,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are so very happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the new renovations! Your comments will be shared with the entire team. It serves as inspiration for the great efforts they make each and every day as we always strive to make a perfect stay for our guests.

Please come back and visit us soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My previous review of the hotel was a complete contrast to my second visit. Robert Clark offered for my husband and I to come back and stay at the renovated rooms on him in an effort to apologize for what happened to me during my last stay. Not only were the renovations gorgeous (modern rooms), the staff was amazing. It was a breath of fresh air and we truly enjoyed ourselves the entire weekend. I am glad that we gave this hotel another chance because not only is it in the perfect location but it looks like Robert has done a great job updating the look, feel and customer service. A plus in my books!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello TJL884,

I am so very happy that we connected albeit via telephone and that you did give us a second chance. We went through quite a lot during renovations and are thrilled that you enjoyed the outcome of all our efforts in all areas. I will defintely share your positive feedback with the team. I hope that your anniversary weekend was a wonderful and memorable one.

Looking forward to your next visit where we can meet in person. Sorry I was out of town for my father's birthday and Father's Day weekend and did not get a chance to say hello in person! I am always happy to assist with any future needs.

All the Best,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed here before - I like the St. Gregory because of the location and the friendly staff. But this was my first time coming since the big renovation. Its beautiful! The lobby, restaurants and rooms are all lovely. I especially love the wood floors in the bedroom - hotel carpet always creeps me out. And the flowers outside the hotel were gorgeous. And as usual, staff could not be more helpful. I like this hotel even more than I did before.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank soy_latte_togo

Greetings from The St Gregory hotel,

Thank you so much for your time and feedback. It is wonderful to hear positive remarks about friendliness and excellence of service. We will share this with the entire team as it serves as inspiration to continue providing world class service to each and every guest.

We are delighted that you love the renovation and the new look and feel of the hotel. We are so very happy with the results as well! I personally thank you for the comments about the exterior flowers as this was my design. It certainly adds a plush beautiful look which is not easy to find in the city.

We look forward to seeing you again soon! We thank you for your loyalty!

Kind Regards,