“Good food, great price”

Beau Thai
Ranked #396 of 3,237 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Beau Thai is a Washington, DC restaurant serving authentic, fresh & delicious Thai cuisine. We are open for lunch & dinner 7 days a week, feature a full bar of craft cocktails, wine & beer, and offer dine-in, delivery & carryout service. Since opening in 2010, the restaurant has earned accolades from loyal customers & critics alike.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, great price”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We love Beau Thai for takeout and for occasionally dining in. The food is fresh and flavorful, and there's always something on the menu to satisfy the thai food craving.

Visited July 2014

Syracuse, New York
“Fabulous thai food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Love the atmosphere fantastic food. Highly recommend and I'll definitely go back next time we are in DC. Great neighborhood to explore as well.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“As Good as in New York City”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Every time we go here for an early dinner the food is delicious, the service pleasant and the atmosphere calm. We took our son and his girlfriend who are used to NYC restaurants and they said this thai food was as good as you find in NYC. My only criticism would be that the portions are small and they do not have a fully loaded bar.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TolerantTraveler
Boston, Massachusetts
“Rare taste of Thai street food in DC”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I came to this Beau Thai location for their brunch - they serve Thai-style breakfast on the weekends. I was extremely excited to find rice porridge and their version of fried bananas in the city, though they definitely put a Western spin on everything. My favorites were the rice porridge and the little coconut cakes, one of my favorite Thai street foods. They obviously weren't cooked the traditional way, but I can't blame them for not having all the specialized equipment fired up for the 1 in 10 people who come into their restaurant and order that every weekend. I would return for the rare tastes of street food, and enjoy myself, though I would probably lament the inauthenticity.

Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Thai Place”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Quaint little place not too far from the mall and reasonably priced. Had the pad thai and curry and both were above average!

• Visited March 2014