Courtyard by Marriott Washington Embassy Row
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Rouge Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Kimpton Topaz Hotel(Washington DC)
Tabard Inn(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewswhite houseaustralian embassydupont circlegreat locationfront desk staffindoor poolhotel restaurantwithin walking distanceminute walktwo queen bedssafe areavalet parkingstreet noisewalked everywherea wonderful stayroom was largebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

There was nothing like being welcomed by Tiara Thompson when we walked into the lobby. Even thought it had been a few months since we last stayed, she remembered our faces and greeted us like old friends.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I had opted to stay at other hotels in DC for location convenience for my business affairs but this time had more location freedom. I am very pleased I selected this hotel. I

It has a euro-modern feel to the lobby and first floor amenities that is unusual for a Marriott. - this grabs you as soon as you enter, along with the great eye contact and respectful, attentive greeting you receive when entering the hotel. More than any hotel I have visited in DC save for one five star property, the front desk and lobby staff here is the most consistent and genuinely positive and helpful. I am sorry I did not get names but I will be back again.

Room was comfortable. I think they could be upgraded a tad more for fluency with the rest of the hotel. Perhaps the great service is due to the hotel's proximity to Embassy Row and all that comes with it. Regardless, this hotel's exemplary service should be modeled by other Marriotts in the city.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I only stayed for 1 night but the hotel was great. Location is close to all the DC has to offer. the service when I checked in and out was fast and friendly. The room was well appointed, fresh and well maintained. I hope I get the chance to return to this hotel.

1  Thank anonymous-john
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I found this hotel accidentally during business Travel and have been back twice. It is a real gem with the most unbelievable and helpful front deskt staff in all of Washington. The rooms are sizable and typical Marriott courtyard style. The lobby restaurant is a local Mediterranean-style eclectic yet elegant with an extensive selection of specialty beers and wines. The service was great, there's Starbucks coffee in the morning, and A nice selection of breakfast treats. The location of the hotel is perfect for all sites in downtown Washington. It's close to the metro, easy walking distance to the museums andWhite, House and a short block from the downtown car rental location for travelers that need to reach locations in the region or the suburbs away from the metro stops. The National Geographic offices and museum are just behind the hotel and a great diversion for individuals with a few hours to spend or family members. All in all a great stay. I thought the hotel represented a great value in downtown Washington DC. I will certainly be back

Room Tip: The rooms are soundproofed fairly well. Higher floors away from the circle seem to be the quietest rooms
1  Thank Cards-fan109
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We are return time and time again to the Embassy Row Courtyard because of the incredible staff...beginning with the enthusiastic greeting from Tiara Thompson. It seems like she, along with her two concierge cohorts work 24/7. Thanks for hailing our cabs, giving us popcorn and super room locations. Inspiring service!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business