For many years, we traveled to D.C. on business and always stayed at the Residence Inn Dupont Circle for its great location, wonderful service, great breakfasts, and comfortable rooms. But it got even better when we took our granddaughters to D.C. for a week during their recent spring break, and we were lucky enough to get a room there during this peak travel time. The hotel was even better as a place for a family to enjoy as a base while seeing the sites. Our grandkids (ages 8 and 9) had recently stayed in a couple of hotels while traveling with their parents, and they were completely amazed by seeing this property, which they said put all the other hotels they had seen to shame. It was perfect for a family, especially with young kids. The food was just what they liked, the room was luxury, the people working in the hotel could not have been friendlier, and all was great. We were able to easily walk to the nearby metro stops, but also walk to so many restaurants, sites, shops, and everything else they wanted to see and do -- even a short walk to Georgetown. I just wish I could rate it even higher than the system here allows!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Washington, Dc/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Washington/Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Residence Inn Dupont Circle
- Residence Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Residence Inn